While the Village Board of Trustees is responsible for the adoption of the zoning law and its amendments, the Village's Zoning Law is the basis on which the Zoning Board of Appeals works. Zoning regulations are adopted in accordance with the Village’s Comprehensive Plan.
- Appeals: Applications brought by aggrieved persons from interpretations of the Village Code made by the building inspector or from other determinations made.
- Interpretations: Applications brought directly to the Board of Appeals by any local agency for interpretations of provisions of the Village Code.
- Variances: Applications brought by persons for variances from the strict application of provisions of the Village Code.
- Special Permits: Applications brought by persons for special permits.
- 2nd Friday of each month
- Meeting starts at 11am
- For more information, contact Pam Bennett at (631) 324-4150 ext. 140
- Watch Live: http://livestream22.ltveh.org/
- Due to repairs in our Public Meeting Room, all Board Meetings will be held at LTV Studios (75 Industrial Road, Wainscott, NY 11975)
- John L. McGuirk III, Chair
- James H. McMullan, Vice Chair
- Philip O'Connell
- Joseph B. Rose
- Andrew Baris
- Shahab Karmely, Alternate
- Abigail FitzSimons, Alternate