2023 Resident Parking Permits
Resident 2023 Beach Parking Permits may be obtained by mail or in person. You may also obtain your permits online at easthampton.thepermitportal.com. Reminder: letters will be sent out to Residents on March 1, 2023.
If you are requesting a permit by mail, please include a copy of all the following:
- Your current, valid, legible vehicle registration
- Village street address
- A daytime phone number
- A self-addressed stamped envelope
Please mail to Village Hall, Attn: Sue Dayton, 86 Main Street, East Hampton, NY 11937 or you may drop it in the drop box by the back door.
If you are obtaining your Resident Beach Parking Permit in person, a valid vehicle registration must be provided.
- Your Vehicle Registration is currently a temporary? Please bring in a copy of your insurance card as well.
If your property is listed as an LLC, Corporation or Trust, please plan to submit or bring your filing papers showing as such. We do not always have on record who is a part of a given LLC, Corporation, or Trust.
If you are a year-round tenant, please provide a copy of your year-round lease along with three of any of the following proofs below. It is recommended that you come into Village Hall at 86 Main Street with all supporting documentation as the Permit Portal does not allow you to upload more than two documents per permit.
- Registration to vote in Village elections.
- Driver's License with address matching address of rental property on lease.
- Automobile registration with address matching address of rental property on lease.
- ONE Utility Bill (i.e. electric, telephone, cable, water, company) with address matching address of rental property on lease.
- W-2 or income tax return with address matching address of rental property on lease.
Other Parking Options:
- You may park in the East Hampton Village Long Term Parking Lot and take the Hamptons Free Ride to the beach! (East Hampton Location - Circuit (ridecircuit.com))
- You may park at any Village Beach before 9:00 AM and after 6:00 PM without a permit.