Resident Parking Permits
Resident Beach Parking Permits may be obtained by mail, in person, or online. Reminder: letters will be sent out to Residents around March 1st.
If you are requesting a permit by mail, please include a copy of all the following:
- Your current, valid, legible vehicle registration
- Village street address
- A daytime phone number
- A self-addressed stamped envelope mailed to Village Hall, Attn: Sue Dayton, 86 Main Street, East Hampton, NY 11937 or you may drop it in the drop box by the back door.
If you are obtaining your Resident Beach Parking Permit in person, a valid vehicle registration must be provided. Your Vehicle Registration is currently a temporary? Please bring in a copy of your insurance card as well.
If your property is listed as an LLC, Corporation, or Trust, please plan to submit or bring your filing papers showing as such.
Online - easthampton.thepermitportal.com
If you are obtaining your Resident Beach Parking Permit online, you must upload a photocopy of your valid vehicle registration when completing the request. If your property is in an LLC, you will also have to upload a photocopy of your agreement so that the name on the registration can be cross referenced with the name(s) on the agreement. The Clerks Office will analyze the request, and if approved, will mail you your physical beach sticker. Please ensure you provide your mailing address when applying for your beach permit.
Year-Round Residential Tenants
Per Section 267-5C(1)(b) of Village Code, Village Year-Round Residential Tenants who would like a beach parking permit must provide a copy of their year-round lease along with THREE of any of the following proofs below. It is recommended that you come into Village Hall at 86 Main Street with all supporting documentation.
- Registration to vote in Village elections address of rental property on lease.
- Driver's License with residential address matching address of rental property on lease.
- Automobile registration with residential address matching address of rental property on lease.
- ONE Utility Bill (i.e., electric, telephone, cable, water, company) with residential address matching address of rental property on lease.
- W-2 or income tax return with residential address matching address of rental property on lease.