Design Review Board
- To promote those qualities in the environment which retain or bring quality to life as well as material value to the community.
- To foster the attractiveness and functional utility of the community as a place to live and work.
- To preserve the character and quality of our heritage by maintaining the integrity of those areas which have a discernible character or are of special historic significance.
- To protect existing investments in the area.
- To encourage, where appropriate, a mix of uses within permissible use zones.
- To raise the level of community expectations for the quality of its environment.
- To control the exterior color of buildings so as to best promote and protect the above purposes.
- 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month
- Meeting starts at 9am
- For more information, contact Pam Bennett at (631) 324-4150 ext. 140
- Watch Live: http://livestream22.ltveh.org/
- Due to repairs in our Public Meeting Room, all Board Meetings will be held at LTV Studios (75 Industrial Road, Wainscott, NY 11975)
- Robert D. Caruso - Chair
- Amy Dalene, Vice Chair
- Kristin Corwin
- C. Sherrill Dayton
- E. Ann Duffey
- Susan F. Davies
- Kathryn Davis