The Aesthetics Committee will oversee the aesthetic standards of the Village. The Committee will be consulted and make recommendations for the physical appearance of the Village in regard to:
- Architecture on village property.
- New buildings and infrastructure (such as parking lots and roadways).
- Temporary and permanent structures on village property.
- Monitoring major changes, temporary and permanent, which will impact the existing. aesthetics and architectural elements of village property.
- Placements of signs on interior and exterior space of buildings.
- Placement of artwork on interior and exterior space of buildings.
- Peripheral structures in and out of buildings, such as railings, display cases, lockers, bicycle racks and walkways on village property.
- Coordinating the overall ambiance and beauty of village property.
- Carrie Doyle, Co-Chair
- Sarah Amaden, Co-Chair
- Lisa Larsen
- Nathan Wool
- Dywer Derrig
- Michael Derrig
- Erica Broberg
- Mary Margaret Trousdale
- Stephen Drucker
- Frank Newbold
- Larry Kane