Pamela Bennett, Village Clerk
The Village Clerk’s duties include:
- Acting as liaison between the citizens and the Village Board of Trustees.
- Contact for the village with the public.
- Coordinating various village functions and administrative tasks not assigned to other village officials.
- Custody of books and records
- Filing, publishing, and posting all notices.
- Maintaining a record of all Village Resolutions and Local Laws.
- Notifying New York State and Municipal Officials.
- Preparing orders to pay all claims.
- Producing books, records, and papers for inspection.
- Recording all written notices of defect.
- Responsibility for the minutes of meetings of the Board of Trustees.
- Transmitting funds.
- Village Permits including...
- Environmental Assessment Form, Part 1
- Film and Photography Permit
- Village Parking and Beach Parking Permit
- Special Event Permit