Please consider watering your lawns conservatively.

Per ยง250-21, all irrigation and sprinkler systems shall not drain onto any public street, roadway or neighboring property. Learn More

FAQ Topic: Police

How do I file or obtain a police report?

To file or obtain a police report for an incident within East Hampton Village, please visit the East Hampton Emergency Services Building at 1 Cedar Street, East Hampton, NY 11937.

Close window