- Snack Bar
No private event may take place prior to 6:00 p.m., and must end by 11:00 p.m. beginning the Friday of Memorial Day weekend though and including Labor Day of each year.
ACCESS TO THE VILLAGE BEACH FOR SET UP IS NOT PERMITTED PRIOR TO 6:00 P.M.
- No cooking, open fires, or grills are permitted on the deck of the Main Beach Pavilion or within a distance of 100 feet of said building; or within any Lifeguard protected designated area during the hours of 9:00 a.m. through 6:00 p.m. beginning on the Friday of Memorial Day weekend through and including Labor Day of each year.
- No open containers of alcoholic beverages are permitted on public property, including streets, sidewalks and beaches.
- Bathrooms may be opened for private events for a fee of $25 per hour and payment must be received prior to the event. Arrangements must be made through the Main Beach office (631-324-0074) to determine staff availability, and if so, payment must be received by Village Hall located at 86 Main Street.
- A Use of Village Property permit for Main Beach does not entitle an applicant to exclusive use of the pavilion or any other portion of the facility and applicant may not encumber facility so that members of the public are unable to pass as necessary.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to remove all garbage and debris at the conclusion of the event, including all bonfire debris.
- No skateboarding or rollerblading on parking lots, sidewalks or road ends adjacent to pavilion.
- No smoking at any time in any building or on any decks.
- Access to indoor locker areas for locker permittees only.
- All fires must be contained in a metal container and all wood remains must be removed from the beach. No person shall start or maintain a fire with any fuel other than firewood. The use of construction materials is prohibited. Fires (including tiki torches) shall not be started or maintained less than 50 feet from any beach grass, vegetation, tent or fence, no less than one-hundred feet from any building or permanent structure , nor within two-hundred feet of any posted water-bird nesting colony. No fire shall be greater than two feet in any dimension, including flame. No fire shall be left unattended. All fires shall be under constant watch. No fire shall be kindled or maintained if the prevailing wind velocity exceeds fifteen miles per hour. All fires must be completely extinguished with as many buckets of water as necessary. No person shall extinguish the fire or embers by covering it with sand.
- East Hampton Village reserves the right to shut down any event at any time for any violation of these rules or failing to comply with Village Code